by Travis Normand
March 27, 2020
The following is the 2019-2020 RRRC All-Conference Team (XVs).
|3||Joseph||Jancaus||Univ. of Texas|
As you can see, three (3) Aggies made the RRRC All-Conference team (which is the second most out of seven teams in the RRRC). Oklahoma had the most players with five (5) Sooners making the list.
However, while every one of the seven (7) RRRC teams is represented on the All-Conference team, no other team had more than two (2) players make the list. Baylor and UNT both had two (2), while LSU, Texas Tech, and t.u. all had one (1) each.
The following players were “Honorable Mentions:”
- (1) Connor Kelly, Texas A&M;
- (2) Alexander Leasau, Oklahoma;
- (3) Taylor McGeehee, Baylor;
- (4) Thomas Batterson, Texas A&M;
- (5) Richard Papenfus, Oklahoma;
- (6) Niko Afuhaamango, Texas Tech; and
- (7) Cooper Coil, Oklahoma.
Oklahoma again lead the way with three (3) honorable mentions, while Texas A&M was second with two (2). Baylor and Texas Tech both had one (1) each.
Other Awards – Player of the Year
- RRRC Forward of the Year: Bailey Ogilvie, Oklahoma (Number 8); and
- RRRC Back of the Year: Jeremy Brown, Texas A&M (Full Back).
For more on this, and a re-cap of the 2019-2020 RRRC XVs season, check out the following link/video at FTFNext.com.